FLORIDA GRAND MIR N0.9422 N.Dixie Highway LaKe Worth,Florida 33460

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE ANCIENT EGIPTIAN ORDER FOR THE GRAND MIR IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The True Nuwaupian

fl-aeograndmir
Site Owner

Raahub Hau,

Many are called and few are chosen. It is time that we renew our story once again. We all must step up our commitment in the mission to achieve success. The tribe is not perfect therefore we strive for perfection. Ask yourself the question. What have I done for the nation/tribe and what contributions have I made. Or have I taken more from it in order to feed my ego. Have I done my best to assist in the freedom of Atum-Re?

Well the son of righteousness will soon be among us again. When he looks you in the eye and ask you what you did to assist in his freedom, what will you say? Most of us have not done our best to come to his aide, and therefore will look downward to our feet in shame. I appeal to the tribe to put aside our differences in order that we may rebuild this tribe. Remember we can succeed as part of all and fail as individuals. One body, One purpose, and as One we succeed. The hour glass is almost empty, come build with us and sit with the Lamb as he reveals our true purpose. Peace in the Lamb is truly wonderful! 

August 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Khepera Shu Aseb
Limited Member

We need to pay atention to our tones (Language) AN,EN,UN.

ANcient ENtity UNity.ENcoded in the ENglish (ANgle) LANgauge are our stolen Positive tones mixed with some negative ones like DISunity,MISinformation,CONfusion. Lets Practice those tone every day A'a,E'e.U'u,AN.EN,UN. Paa Akthur A'a. The first letter in the semetic Text is Nuwn. Nu from which in Darkness NuN we said Let there be Nawur ,The Three lights SOLar Plexes-Emotion(Physical),Pineal-Imagination (Mental)Light and SUN-Re (Spiritual).

--

Say what you See,Imagine what you Hear

August 17, 2009 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Khepera Shu Aseb
Limited Member

Our Four principles:

Wu-Nuwaupu " Anun  Re"  Sound Right Reasoning = Experience, Evidence and Reasoning (sensing in the voidness of your Brain)

Wu-Nupu " Atum  Re " Right Knowledge = Complying information, making parallel, geometric figures and experimentation when applicable.

Asu-Nupu " Atun Re " Right Overstanding = gaining enough understanding so we can overstand it. and Shine like the SUN-RE-ASU

Naba-Nupu " Amun Re " Right Wisdom = While walking like the Sun we gain the experience and the know how to use the right Knowledge. Becoming Nabiy(Naba) conveyers of our way of life Ma'at true justice and balancer of NuPu (Nature).

--

November 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

9INE M. NOOPOOH
Limited Member

Khepera Shu Aseb at 11:29AM on Nov 06, 2009

Our Four principles:

Wu-Nuwaupu " Anun  Re"  Sound Right Reasoning = Experience, Evidence and Reasoning (sensing in the voidness of your Brain)

Wu-Nupu " Atum  Re " Right Knowledge = Complying information, making parallel, geometric figures and experimentation when applicable.

Asu-Nupu " Atun Re " Right Overstanding = gaining enough understanding so we can overstand it. and Shine like the SUN-RE-ASU

Naba-Nupu " Amun Re " Right Wisdom = While walking like the Sun we gain the experience and the know how to use the right Knowledge. Becoming Nabiy(Naba) conveyers of our way of life Ma'at true justice and balancer of NuPu (Nature).

These also represent the 4 points on the Wu-Nuwaupu Seal 

which is derived from the S.M.A.T. Circle of Order in the Nature of Nature books by Afroo Oonoo.  The science of Nuwaupu was based upon what we know as Noone Science and 9 Ether is called by the name NoopooH or Nupu.  

Hotep

--

Open your 9 Mind!

December 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Khepera Shu Aseb
Limited Member

First of all my brother, this site is AEO an we walk with Amun Nub Re Akh Ptah , an actuall living known persons not a pen name, We speak and read our Ancient tones  that birth all others the Nine pulmonic egressive tones that aligns you to your inner body, (Lungs, Liver, kidney, Brains and Heart,) The nature of nature series are brilliant but it lacks orignal tones, until you can master the language that it was revealed in , there will always be the possibility of error, the key is in the Sabean and Nuwaupic language. Did you not notice that im holding two paddles in my hand with the NooPooh symbol , thats so if i have to smack brothers back to reality, Lets not turn this website into those Noopooh website , this is the real AEO you dealing with, be mindful and conduct yourself right and maybe you will learn somthing.

--

December 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Neshisi Min Tehuti

To our newest member of our site 9ine Noopooh. Thank you for your post brother. I wanted to clariify that Although the Nature of Nature has some actual facts, this series of books Part 1 & 2 were not authored by our Master Teacher. I know in reading it there are similarities to our doctrine but we must be careful not to mixed the schools and doctrine we lean.  As one of the administrators of this site I want to be clear that the views expressed in some of the posts are not the position of the FL Grand Mir and it's officers. In case the above post was too aggresive, I wanted to assure you that this was not the brother's intent. I know him personally. We are about A.E.O now until that time comes again when we must change or renew our culture.

Peace in the Land of Nuwaupia is truly Wonderful

--

Neshisi Min Tehuti

December 15, 2009 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

9INE M. NOOPOOH
Limited Member

Neshisi Min Tehuti at 06:35PM on Dec 15, 2009

To our newest member of our site 9ine Noopooh. Thank you for your post brother. I wanted to clariify that Although the Nature of Nature has some actual facts, this series of books Part 1 & 2 were not authored by our Master Teacher. I know in reading it there are similarities to our doctrine but we must be careful not to mixed the schools and doctrine we lean.  As one of the administrators of this site I want to be clear that the views expressed in some of the posts are not the position of the FL Grand Mir and it's officers. In case the above post was too aggresive, I wanted to assure you that this was not the brother's intent. I know him personally. We are about A.E.O now until that time comes again when we must change or renew our culture.

Peace in the Land of Nuwaupia is truly Wonderful

Hotep Kin Neshisi Min Tehuti, I appreciate your reply it wasn't my intent to start any conflict.  

I overstand that Afroo Oonoo is not The Master Teacher unlike some others who study Noone Science and NoopooH.  I am just here to build not argue or fight.  Brother Khepera's response shows me there are still some sensitivity when it comes to this side of things, I apologize to you brother for any ill vibes. Peace.

--

Open your 9 Mind!

December 16, 2009 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Neshisi Min Tehuti

No apology needed brother I think we are on the same page. Again thanks for taking time to register as a member are you a member of A.E.O?

--

Neshisi Min Tehuti

December 19, 2009 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Khefera
Limited Member

What is funny is we are seeing conflict over the same doctrine, as Paa  Nazdir has stated he is not Afroo Oonoo, this is one of his students, if we are paying attention to the doctrine you will see the same science is within the papyrus but the outformation has been updated....we walk with the lamb where ever he goes, this means physically and mentally ....since he is the Master Teacher and all foolow him whether they know, admit it or tel it, we as his students do the same, the difference is we tell it and proudly.

Just like he wrote the 9 ball series, and this birthed the Nature of Nature series, the 9 ball as incomplete and needed updating, read for references as if you read the papyrus you will notice mistakes in these older texts. This is why pops tells us not to get too caught up in them, they are outdated, yet it is still what he came to give us, we were not ready at that time in the late 60s and 70s so he had to water it down and give it to us in pieces, examples what is nuwaupu, mythology, right knowledge, breaking the spell. You will see the same outformation in # 13 Ontologists of Time as well as # 240 The Cycles updated, as eye am sure there is more to come as there are 360 scrolls to come to us if we are worthy. Just keep reading and studying and all will be made clear.....anything that is not moving, growing and changing is dead, and as pops said they want Nuwaupu to die to alter it, extort it and to change it to suit them, and their manipulating selves, this is why we are here to ensure this does not happen.....6000 years of this spell is enough, look at what it has done to our people, hatip yasar.

--

Khefera Sakhumu Hatip

January 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

9INE M. NOOPOOH
Limited Member

Khefera at 10:18AM on Jan 14, 2010

What is funny is we are seeing conflict over the same doctrine, as Paa  Nazdir has stated he is not Afroo Oonoo, this is one of his students, if we are paying attention to the doctrine you will see the same science is within the papyrus but the outformation has been updated....we walk with the lamb where ever he goes, this means physically and mentally ....since he is the Master Teacher and all foolow him whether they know, admit it or tel it, we as his students do the same, the difference is we tell it and proudly.

Just like he wrote the 9 ball series, and this birthed the Nature of Nature series, the 9 ball as incomplete and needed updating, read for references as if you read the papyrus you will notice mistakes in these older texts. This is why pops tells us not to get too caught up in them, they are outdated, yet it is still what he came to give us, we were not ready at that time in the late 60s and 70s so he had to water it down and give it to us in pieces, examples what is nuwaupu, mythology, right knowledge, breaking the spell. You will see the same outformation in # 13 Ontologists of Time as well as # 240 The Cycles updated, as eye am sure there is more to come as there are 360 scrolls to come to us if we are worthy. Just keep reading and studying and all will be made clear.....anything that is not moving, growing and changing is dead, and as pops said they want Nuwaupu to die to alter it, extort it and to change it to suit them, and their manipulating selves, this is why we are here to ensure this does not happen.....6000 years of this spell is enough, look at what it has done to our people, hatip yasar.

I overstand your perspective kin however it is different than mine as far as Afroo Oonoo and Doc is concerned.  However as I stated I am not here to cause conflict so I will leave it unstated and continue moving and growing and studying Noone Science & NoopooH.  Give thanks for the reply kin.

Em Ma'at

9ine M. NoopooH

--

Open your 9 Mind!

February 23, 2010 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.